"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
- 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via aurelle)
(Source: 74954306, via 03brookey)
anytime a guy says “that’s what she said” always reply with “not to you”
(Source: whoredinarygirl, via belovedfawn)
When your girlfriend gets into the shower on cold winter mornings, put a clean towel in the dryer. When you hear the water turn off, grab the towel from the dryer and bring it to her. She’ll smile. Guaranteed.
Little things, you guys. Little things.
fucking this though.
(Source: harderbetterfastersmarter, via laura--elizabeth)
some things are better left